Thursday, April 15, 2010

Facebook

I have a Facebook account, but rarely use it because 1) I don't have the time and 2) my computer won't let me access Facebook except once every 3 months or so. In other words, if you've sent me a FB message or added me as a friend, don't hold your breath on hearing back from me. The best way to contact me is via the email address on the blog sidebar. And if you do add me as a FB friend, be sure to introduce yourself because I only add people I know. (Am I the only one who gets totally random friend requests--people I have absolutely no idea who they are?)

2 comments:

  1. I do, too. In your case, they might be fans, but they should at least send you a message (somehow) to tell you as such. Otherwise, it's no doubt spam. I have ignored countless weirdo requests, and am shocked that people actually accept them, even though they have no idea who the person is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually only accept people if they tell me who they are too--it seems only polite. I will sometimes take doula-ish types who don't introduce if we have 100 friends in common, or something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...